PDA

View Full Version : LOGO.....Please help me decide.

kaufmaninc
01-27-2005, 07:43 PM
I've got a few LOGO designs that I'm having troubles deciding which to go with. So...I thought I'd bring it to the masses that have critiqued many other logo's. Please help :help:

Once I see y'alls opinions it'll help me narrow it down to 2. Then I'd like to post the 2 finalists and have y'all help me decide the winner :D

tonygreek
01-27-2005, 07:56 PM
i've been watching the progress over on designoutpost. very nice work by all, but my favorite is chicken's #4. the grassroots carries an easier to read, bolder impact with the name straight and underneath. great business card design as well. can't lose with either of his/her designs, just prefer the #4.

the other guys work i wouldn't even consider. doesn't scream quality and effort like that of the chicken.

tony

i_plant_art
01-27-2005, 08:37 PM
i agree with the # 4 design ive been watchin it as well i watch that site just to see whats going on there and watch the talent at work. the curved design is nice but on the side of a truck going down the road would be hard to read i think. i would go with the #4 logo right off the bat and call it quits on the others. just my .02

PR Fect
01-27-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm with my chicken #4 also. Now how about some help with mine!? Trying to decide the same thing. Our Post is just a few days newer than Grass Roots on design post. com.

kaufmaninc
01-28-2005, 07:55 AM
i've been watching the progress over on designoutpost. very nice work by all, but my favorite is chicken's #4. the grassroots carries an easier to read, bolder impact with the name straight and underneath. great business card design as well. can't lose with either of his/her designs, just prefer the #4.

the other guys work i wouldn't even consider. doesn't scream quality and effort like that of the chicken.

tony

There's a lot of talent on designoutpost. I to am leaning toward #4 for the same reasons

tonygreek
01-28-2005, 10:01 AM
prfect:
ezeiy's #5 is my fav. my thought is that the guys doing lower case letters for the PR are taking away the easy pronunciation of the name. PR-Fect looks like it's leading the reader to pronounce it as a word, while pr-fect seems to lose the idea a bit.

kaufman:
if you're "leaning", you're thinking too hard... :)

Team Gopher
01-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Hi kaufmaninc,

Very nice work! My favorite is number 4 as well. It's nice and solid.

PR Fect
01-31-2005, 06:29 PM
Tony thanks for the opinions, it sure helps. I do not know who started us all going over to designoutpost.com but it its a great site! Its very hard to chose with all the great talent. PR

Green-Pro
02-01-2005, 09:01 AM
tonygreek prfect:
ezeiy's #5 is my fav.

I agree, prfect if you noticed my post on designoutpost, user lite12, I have just moved to the revision forum, selected ezeiy, that designer does some super work IMO. Good luck

-Geoff

kaufmaninc,

I agree with most here #4 mychicken is good, these designers all seem to be pretty talented though & that make deciding tough on the person wanting the logo :waving: Good luck to you also.

-Geoff

Smithers
02-01-2005, 07:40 PM
the business card on Chicken number 5 on the bottom............IS AMAZING....nice, clean, and great colors.

can i steal it?? hehehe j/k. :):):)

great job.

Mykster
02-02-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm not a big fan of any of them to be honest with you. If I had to pick one out of all of them I would pick #4. I've seen some good designs come from D.O. I think they could do better. Just my .02.

k8ydid
02-02-2005, 05:51 PM
#'s 1 & 2 actually! I think the colors on 3 & 4 are a bit garish. Looks like the logo for a chemical company. The first two are much more pleasing to the eye.
Also remember, think of who will be shopping for your services. Women do the shopping in most households. I personally think the first two logos are more calming and comforting to the eye.

Lawnchoice
02-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Chix - #4 is my vote.

What does something like that cost you to have done? I know they all bid on it or something.

drsogr
02-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Put me down for MyChicken #4. DesignOutpost rules!

PR Fect
02-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Okay - one more time for us. Page 2 now.
How about My Chicken #5 or #6 or Eziey #7? :dizzy:
http://www.designoutpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6434&page=2&pp=30