PDA

View Full Version : letter needed

gaulk
01-29-2005, 12:46 PM
gust wonted 2 ask if anyone would be willing 2 share a letter that they have used before 2 send out 2 existing customers about starting up service for the 05 season etc. any help would be great u can post it or send directly 2 me at grassrootsken@comcast.net thanks

tonygreek
01-29-2005, 12:59 PM
is this an ironic joke? if not, you might do a search on the board or compile something from any of gopher's templates. personally, i think you're better off learning to do these things on your own. you'll be better for it in the long run.

if you write your own, which i'd recommend as it's your business, spell check it first and THEN post it here for a critique.

ant
01-29-2005, 01:09 PM
gaulk: good topic :)

tonygeek lighten-up

tonygreek
01-29-2005, 04:45 PM
your write, ant...

tell me, outside of asking if it was meant as irony (i mean, seriously...), how is that bad advice? you're correct, i guess. he'd absolutely go down the wrong path by learning to do it himself, have a better understanding of this, and his own, business. additionally, you are correct in thinking that he shouldn't use spell check as well. personally, i think "good topic" was a terrific help to him. i guess in the last 3 and half hours since you posted this, you've been culling all of your own material to give him. for that, i commend you....

all in all, i think you've served him well with your advice, especially if you've never read any of his other requests.

here's the link to gopher's site. you'll want to look through his various downloads and see what works best for you:
http://www.gophersoftware.com/index.cgi?page=welcome

"tonygeek"... classically original.

gaulk
01-31-2005, 02:24 PM
Anthony, thanks 4 all the stuff u sent 2 me it will be very help full. did i miss something about this topic? don't know what all the irony is would like 2 know

Smithers
02-01-2005, 10:31 PM
your write, ant... .

tony, didn't you correct his spell checking procedures? :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: