PDA

View Full Version : Rhino truck

William J. L.
01-31-2005, 09:38 AM
Are you guys familiar with rhinos and hippos? If you're not the rino cab looks like the front of a van and the back curves like a rhinocerous. The hippos are the big ones, sometimes used by ChemLawn (when they're not using the cab over Isuzus)
I just started managing a company and I'm looking for a rhino. Local truck dealers around here have no idea what I'm talking about and the internet keeps sending me to animal sites. Anyone know.

WILL

p.s. you may have seen this same question I posted on another thread.

bubba7728
02-03-2005, 02:34 AM
You likely will not find anyone at the local dealerships that will know these by Hippos and Rhinos, this is the designation that TruGreen refers to. You can find these forsale on ebay usually, I have had experience with both rhinos and hippos I like the hippos better. The hippos are 3 tanks (2) 300 gal and (1) 200 gal the rhinos that you would buy are the old style with (1) 300 gal and (1) 100 gal.

hosejockey2002
02-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Local truck dealers around here have no idea what I'm talking about and the internet keeps sending me to animal sites. Anyone know.

I'm not surprised that no one knows what you're talking about. Some specifics on what you're looking for and maybe a picture would help, because I have no idea what you're talking about.