PDA

View Full Version : Logo Design

celawncare1
02-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Hi all,
Just wanted to say I am having a logo done on Design Outpost.com and it is awesome. I have looked all over the computer for a reasonable company that makes logos, designs websites, etc. This place you go on, pay up front, and post what you are looking for, and the designers come to you. You can rush to have it done as in my case or keep it going for well over 2 months as in one case. They have a ton of designers and almost all of them are real friendly.

Oh well just thought I'd let everyone know of a good thing who is stuck without a "nice" logo. :D

Smithers
02-01-2005, 11:25 PM
thanks. i bought mine a year ago from another company online....just browse and pick whichever one fits you. already done.

LB Landscaping
02-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Check out Gopher they offer alot of logos and they sponsor Lawnsite!!!

tonygreek
02-02-2005, 12:02 PM
given the ridiculously low, low prices that the designers get on designoutpost, i've never seen a better deal for a professional service of any kind. if you want an apples to apples comparison, the term "scrub pricing" is applicable. if you call any local designer, for a similar quality of work, you probably will not come within $500 of their pricing. if you watch some of the tedious revision processes, you'll really see the value of the bargain there.

Hodge
02-02-2005, 10:26 PM
What is the response rate on a logo request (design outpost). Placed one other there and paid for it, but with 86 view and only one comment (something about looking up the posting rules) and still not response..... :blob2:

tonygreek
02-02-2005, 10:36 PM
was your bid too low?

Hodge
02-02-2005, 10:40 PM
The going rate of 125.00... or is that too low. Thinking about placing with Gopher as they are a sponsor of this site... :)

tonygreek
02-02-2005, 10:57 PM
i could be wrong, but i don't believe gopher's are custom. they are blanks that you can add your info to. i'm sure he'll jump in if that is incorrect.

i've always felt that if i were to go to the outpost for design work, i'd bid 50-75 higher for the purpose of getting their creative juices a little more amped, and to reward those guys for doing things waaaay too "cost effectively". they've been doing enough lcos lately that they gotta be hitting a creative wall sooner or later.