PDA

View Full Version : weather

Toy2
02-01-2005, 11:29 AM
I'm in Central Texas and its been pouring rain for the past couple of days, what do you guys do with conditions like this? Bid on jobs, email companys on your services?

grass_cuttin_fool
02-01-2005, 11:34 AM
I use this time to plan out some buisness moves, perform some pm's on machines, and like you stated make some phone calls or ride out and look for potential jobs

ed2hess
02-01-2005, 01:13 PM
We started to put out some door hangers yesterday and did some repair on blowers. We are getting some one page flyers together to target an area that seems to be paying a high price for mowing....$140/mo??? We got a call from one person in the subdivision to do a bid and he told us the price. He said prices goes up each year. We normally don't increase yearly. We got a big cleanup that we could do...but when it is damp and cold hard to go out.

Toy2
02-01-2005, 01:30 PM
$140.00, it must the big bucks paid in Austin, quick question for you, what exactly do you do for a spring and fall clean-up? I want to add this service, but not sure what it involves.

Toy2
02-01-2005, 01:53 PM
:) :) ed, your homepage is pretty awesome, in business since 1978, that's pretty cool. Any advise for a newbie?