PDA

View Full Version : National Offer

Runner
02-01-2005, 01:06 PM
I was called today by yet another national management firm wanting to know if I wanted to do some Murray's Auto stores and some Pier 1 Import stores. I just told him to e-mail me the info and I would look it over. I have heard WAY too many nightmare stories on here about landscapers not getting paid for services like these. This particular one is called Best Retail Solutions, and they are out of Texas, I believe. Has anyone heard of them or had any experience with them? They also said they were in charge of some Rite Aids and a few others. I DO remember someone distinctively saying they were shorted for some plowing or something by one of these companies that managed some Rite Aids.

MSYardman
02-01-2005, 03:19 PM
I got a call from a company out of Austin, Texas called Field Asset Services. They handle properties in bankruptcy for different banks.

Has anybody heard of them?

iowapride
02-01-2005, 04:43 PM
I got a call from Field Asset Services in the middle of last summer. They require a before and after photo and invoice to be turned in right away. It was just too much hassle for me to take on one property for them. Other than that, I haven't dealt with them as far as getting paid.