PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Accounts

jarroo's lawncare
02-01-2005, 01:52 PM
I am getting ready to start landscaping I would like to mow and maybe some mulching for now or until I get more experience but my main focus right now is going to be mowing. I am going to buy a hydro walkbehind to start out. My dad has designed flyers for me and I already have cards now I need to know the best way to distribute. I want at least 20 accounts this year and need to know how to get them.

Toy2
02-01-2005, 02:07 PM
I would just start passing them out, not sure what type of laws you have there, but here the cops will bust you down if they catch you with flyers or door hangers. I would dress very professional and hit the nice neigborhhods and see what happens. You won't know until you try.
You might hit the search button as well and see what info it gets you, good luck! :)

marko
02-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Jarroo. Check with the town that you are going to be working in. Here in the Chicago suburbs, you have to get a peddlers permit to pass out flyers in each of the villages. Nothing looks better when someone attempts to call you on it and you can produce. More apt to show people that you are serious and "follow the rules".