PDA

View Full Version : Spring Were Are You

scaglawnsnj
02-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Spring is a time of joy. It is a time of everlasting love, birth, and growth.
We see tiny sprouts of green peeking through the dark brown black forest floor, which is moist and soft. The forest floor has rested during the long winter months, the remains of summer past, turned into a rich, moist, inviting soil for the new creations of spring.

We hear the mating song of the robin while he sings. He sings of his worldliness, his beauty, and his desire. The red winged black bird is a welcome song. His wings puff out and his throat bulges momentarily as he fills his lungs to produce his call to his mate.
The buds on the trees are swelling to the promise that each new day will bring them sunshine and warmth so they may complete the process for which they exist.

As the strength of the sun increases, the earth vibrantly awakens as if nagged from a long quiet sleep. She is cleansed with the warm spring rains which holds the nutrients she needs to flourish once again. The wind is warmed by the sun and as it caresses the earth it dries and soothes the rugged terrain left by winters wrath.

Life is renewed. The earth feels peace. My soul is in need of spring. My soul is in need of peace. I welcome the robins, the rain and the wind. I will welcome the peace.

procut
02-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Nice poetry.

bobbygedd
02-02-2005, 04:27 PM
sounds like someone just lost his virginity last night. congradulations gmj. i recited the same poem on my big day, of course i was 11, not 22, but whatever. i tend to think of spring a bit differently these days....doing wasted time consuming estimates, cleaning rotted matted down leaves, bees, etc.

the scaper
02-02-2005, 04:36 PM
I dont know, sounds a bit on the gay side to me.

captaingreen
02-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I heard Ray Charles were singing your words.............beautiful!

Green-Pro
02-02-2005, 05:15 PM
bobbygedd sounds like someone just lost his virginity last night. congradulations gmj.

bahahahahahaha, That's just plain funny. BTW nice lyrics gmj!!

-Geoff

Lawn-Scapes
02-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Very nice.. Are you the author? If not.. where are the quotes & the author's name?

Precision
02-02-2005, 07:59 PM
with this crowd, that took a big pair to post.

Good luck with the rassing.

grass_cuttin_fool
02-02-2005, 08:03 PM
According to the ground pig you have 6 more weeks to wait lol