PDA

View Full Version : roll-on bed liners

adam underwood
02-02-2005, 02:35 PM
has anyone ever tried the do it yourself bedliners that come with a roller? has anyone ever had success with a specific brand? so they work or are they not even worth the 100 bucks?
thanks

jarroo's lawncare
02-02-2005, 03:49 PM
I put a do it yourself bedliner in my jeep cj-7 for durability instead of carpet, but as for putting it in your truck bed I wouldn't do it. It was good for my jeep but it has no where near the strength of a proffesional spray in liner. The pro's spray it on thick and the roll on is thin when it is rolled on and after time it will fade and become rough and brittle and wear out and the original finish will start to show through.

jarroo's lawncare
02-02-2005, 03:50 PM
the brand I used was herculiner

jreiff
02-02-2005, 10:08 PM
I did the herculiner roll on. Not money. Did everything that that the install manual said, was fine putting it on, not hard. First thing i put in the truck, scrapped a chunk right off. Was pretty cheap. Not have a bunch of scraps all over were it has started to come off or rip off whenever ir put something in there. I have touched it up a few times with the spray on in the can. Helps cover it up, but not that strong either. Just my experience with Herculiner.