PDA

View Full Version : customer gifts

chrisbolte
01-30-2001, 11:01 PM
Sometime last year there was a thread about customer gifts and there were a few great sites listed. I did a search but can not find the old threads I was looking for. If anyone has any good companies the have bought products from with there logo on it let me know please. Thanks!

LoneStarLawn
01-30-2001, 11:04 PM
http://www.nebs.com

TGCummings
01-30-2001, 11:06 PM
Yes, try NEBS for that. Address above. ;)

-TGC

chrisbolte
01-31-2001, 01:19 AM
I buy stuff from nebs but it was another company. It was another company the had stuff like cup glass etc. Thank and it anyone knows of somewhere else let me know.

Premo Services
01-31-2001, 11:02 AM
This is not something with a company logo,but I decided that I want my business to grow from referrals and it is doing well. I have 3 customers that really went nuts last year giving me referrals ( 6 new customers in the begining of spring and 2 more during the season). I knew I wanted to do something nice for them so I sent them a thank you basket from Harry and David. The baskets cost me 30 dollars each and it made them very happy,for the price of one mowing they recieved a very nice fruit basket, and this year I have had 3 more new customer calls in Jan. from referrals from them.

LoneStarLawn
01-31-2001, 06:57 PM
Chris..nebs has that stuff too..

PS if ordering from nebs use lawnsite.com link so Chuck can get a piece of the action.

Ssouth
01-31-2001, 07:06 PM
I will be having new t-shirts screen printed this month for my uniforms. Going to have enough extra printed up to give to my good clients. Most of my clients like to pittle in the yard so now they can feel like a pro with the uniform and all. HA HA. I missed out on Christmas baskets so everyone will recieve a Peace Lilly or one flat or annuals (they have to plant or pay me too) at Easter.

jnjnlc
01-31-2001, 07:37 PM
Chris, Try http://www.amsterdamprinting.com. They have shirts, hats, pens, etc. Everything you need. Prices are reasonable too.

chrisbolte
02-01-2001, 04:56 PM
Couldnt get the link to work. What I was looking for is glass mugs. So if you have any good places please keep letting me know.

rats5656
02-01-2001, 05:04 PM
try posting that link again please