PDA

View Full Version : Scag WB + Trimmertrap Bladeblocker?

swonkeg
02-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Does anybody currently use this setup on a Scag WB advantage deck and how is the mulching capability with the blade blocker closed? Would really like to get a OCDC for this year and don't have the tools(or time) and such to build my own.

grass_cuttin_fool
02-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Check out theese pictures and the post,I have met macaw and he wont tell you something wrong
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=88432

Carolina Cutter
02-03-2005, 02:27 PM
I bought one a while back and WAS NOT impressed. So much in fact that it got returned. It was kinda like an erector set. The instructions were very general and you kinda had to figure it out on your own. The tech support was lacking when I called to try and get help and their only suggestion was that they would send me some more parts in addition to the ones in the kit....oh great....more erector set. I bought this for an exmark metro.

I am currently designing one for my exmark that will be quick detach so that I can use my bagger if needed...I think the tt model would have to be removed to use the bagger....don't really know...never got that far with it.

grass_cuttin_fool
02-03-2005, 03:15 PM
LOL, I purchased the Advanced chute system from Meg -MO and about all the directions showed was how to assemble the handle, but being a mechanic for 20 years that was 1/2 the fun figuring it out on my own. You never read the instructions the 1st time around that takes all the fun out of it. All in all it works great and Im well pleased, it keeps most of the grass out of the flower beds and off the drives which saves time with a blower. And it made leaf clean ups a breeze, I mulched them all this year. Grass was still growing here some and I turned it into a cut and leaf removal in 1 trip. I think I only used a blower for leaf removal on 2 yards.