PDA

View Full Version : fallin off

Charles
05-17-2000, 08:17 PM
Alright dammit to hell. This is the second time this year I fell off my trailor. This time walking along the edge of the ramp. Now I sprang my ankle. It didnt hurt while i was working. But now it does. Going to be fun tomm. Last time i fell off the side but didnt get hurt. Least when I have been drinKing after hours I have an excuse:). Anyone else have the fallen and I cant get up syndrome?

CA Enterprises
05-18-2000, 04:47 AM
Charles,<p>I haven't fallen off the trailer, but the other day I was trying to trim a trumpet vine. Make long story short, I had forgotten to put the ladder in the truck so I pulled up long side of it and climb on the bed rails. Let's just say I won't be doing that again. I don't think I'm a sure footed as I thought.<p>Hope your Okay. I bet that with a few beers you could probably navigate the trailer better than sober. At least you will think you did.<p>Question is did anyone else see you? I wouldn't care unless someone saw me.LOL<p>Adam :)

Charles
05-18-2000, 07:49 AM
Adam, the first thing I did was look around and see if anyone saw me lol. I would hate that. But i guess no one did. I think my ankle just gave out. cause it just rolled over sideways. Then I fell. I put a heatpad on it all last night. Its 75% ready to go today. ready or not its going to have to work.

southside
05-19-2000, 08:15 AM
Fell off the back of my truck about 2 weeks <br>ago,drop of about 5 foot and landed square on<br>my right shoulder.I just lay there and moaned<br>for about 15min.At he time I couldn't have<br>given a rats arse if anyone saw me or not.<br>I was just rolling around swearing and carrying on. The lesson I learnt:- Don't <br>write cheques your body can't cash. :)<p>Karl<br>