PDA

View Full Version : 2nd try. what do yall think about this logo?

lrunner
02-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Okay, after much thought, I've decided to redo my company logo. Here is the one I came up with. The previous one with the road runner bird was too risky in the scense that I could later get in touble for using him. So here is the new one. What do yall think?

KathysLGC
02-04-2005, 10:22 AM
I like it. Have you given any thought to adding a coast line or something to add to the name?

lrunner
02-04-2005, 10:30 AM
I like it. Have you given any thought to adding a coast line or something to add to the name?

Hadn't thought of that, but i like the idea. Thanks.

dcondon
02-04-2005, 10:32 AM
I don't care for the "Crew" part though. Maybe leave that out.

lrunner
02-04-2005, 10:34 AM
I don't care for the "Crew" part though. Maybe leave that out.

I actually considered taking it off too, but left it on. I may still do it. thanks for the advise.

Lux Lawn
02-04-2005, 10:36 AM
I would also take off the word CREW but it looks good.

Mickhippy
02-04-2005, 10:38 AM
Get rid of "crew" and make it "Lawns/ Lawnmowing" or something.

Also, some bright color could be good! I mean, you need it to catch the eye dont you? My 2 bob anyway!

tonygreek
02-04-2005, 10:40 AM
add me to the list of those not a fan of "crew". seems more like a gang of kids mowing lawns.

and i'd hate to see a war of words start between you and a West Coast Lawn Crew. next thing you know you're getting hit with a drive-by pesticide spray. seen it happen many times...

lrunner
02-04-2005, 10:42 AM
add me to the list of those not a fan of "crew". seems more like a gang of kids mowing lawns.

and i'd hate to see a war of words start between you and a West Coast Lawn Crew. next thing you know you're getting hit with a drive-by pesticide spray. seen it happen many times...

:) i actually pictured that as i read it. Funny.
Thanks for the reply.

Mickhippy
02-04-2005, 10:50 AM
I was actually thinking of deallers selling cheap mows on the corner to get people sucked in! payup While others a rackin fert into rails on the bonnet of the get down mowbile :alien: ! Doof Doof .... Doof Doof! :cool2: :blob3:

Ha!

lrunner
02-04-2005, 10:52 AM
I was actually thinking of deallers selling cheap mows on the corner to get people sucked in! payup While others a rackin fert into rails on the bonnet of the get down mowbile :alien: ! Doof Doof .... Doof Doof! :cool2: :blob3:

Ha!

:blob2: that was good. well i'm working on taking it off. i should've gone with my gut feeling of doing it. thanks.

dcondon
02-04-2005, 10:53 AM
How does Gulf Coast Lawn Service sound?????

Mickhippy
02-04-2005, 11:01 AM
How does Gulf Coast Lawn Service sound?????

Better but now you sound like a old nerd! hehe Jokin! :p

I'd still put a bit of color on there if you could! Either the writing or the tree. Its a little, um, dull! Couldnt think of a better word so dont take offence! Dont mean any!

I'll leave it at that and see what the others think!

Mickhippy
02-04-2005, 11:06 AM
:blob2: that was good. well i'm working on taking it off. i should've gone with my gut feeling of doing it. thanks.

Mate, My pleasure! I'm either here to help, or cut you down! ha! Another bad joke! Its Friday night so bare with me! :dizzy:

lrunner
02-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Well how about this. It's getting there...