PDA

View Full Version : Nicest Lawns to Mow

rookie03
02-05-2005, 12:14 PM
Today it's a pretty nice day for February even though the groundhog did see his shadow. It's around 55 degrees and sunny as could be. So, this got me thinking about other parts of the country. It's probably snowing somewhere up north and probably 85 somewhere down south. I thought this would be a good day to ask the million dollar question. If you could pick anywhere in the U.S. to mow, where would you choose? Who has the nicest lawns in the U.S. that you would love to mow? What part of the U.S. has beautiful well manicured lawns on every block for miles and miles? And finally, if you were working on the nicest lawns in the United States, would you really care how much money you made? Would you be willing to take a cut in pay to work on these beautiful lawns?

I wouldn't mind working on the nicest lawns in the U.S. and taking a pay cut. It sure beats mowing on the lawns that have more sticks, rocks, trash than grass.

i_plant_art
02-05-2005, 01:32 PM
i think the best place to be able to mow/maintain in the USA would have to be the playboy mansion(sp??) that would have to be the all time supreme grounds keeper position/ account to have!!!!!

rodfather
02-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Cool season grasses, especially the different fescues, are nice to mow because of how they stripe IMO...

YardPro
02-05-2005, 02:40 PM
where the highest income per capita is
i would think that is where the nicest landscapes are.

KINGjosh
02-05-2005, 07:01 PM
I would not take a pay cut to mow these yards. I think the best place to mow is the place that pay the most money per cut. payup

chefdrp
02-05-2005, 10:35 PM
im with Rodfather on this, I love to mow cool season grasses. My erea is very nice. 85% of my route is on Lake Chautauqua in Bemus Point NY.

atproperty
02-06-2005, 12:01 AM
I am in CT and I really enjoy every lawn we do for 7 mths. so does our clients.