PDA

View Full Version : New England Grows

Shawns Lawns
02-05-2005, 02:49 PM
I just was wondering if anyone else here went, and if so what did you think of it? I liked it better than at the Hynes Convention center it was all on one floor and easy to navigate your way thru the booths. I wish there was more power equiptment and less mulch and plant compainies. Still had a good time except getting there (that was not so fun). :waving:

lawn king
02-05-2005, 06:32 PM
I thought the show was ok. I also like the venue better than last year! I'm looking foward to the MA. construction show, all equipment and i think admission is free.

Lawnchoice
02-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey King,

When is MASCON ?

SodKing
02-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Nate,
Jan 29th, - March 3rd

Mascon (http://conexshows.com/conex/mascon/index.po)

Lawnchoice
02-05-2005, 06:58 PM
So damned busy, I haven't been able to see things up close and personal this year.

How did you make out with the storm this past week?

Lawnchoice
02-05-2005, 07:18 PM
So damned busy, I haven't been able to see things up close and personal this year.

How did you make out with the storm this past week?

ksland
02-05-2005, 07:41 PM
I was up in your area this past summer. Great place to Kayak!

SodKing
02-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Did well you had to get out there early before it all melted :) I will probably go to Mascon though I am not sure. I want to find a thumb for my Kubota.

SodKing
02-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Its nice and quiet up here. Portsmouth is a great city to visit. My wife wants to go to the cape the traffic is the only thing holding us up.

Lawnchoice
02-05-2005, 07:47 PM
I was up in your area this past summer. Great place to Kayak!

I try to get out at least 4 times a week. Where did you go?

Lawnchoice
02-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Did well you had to get out there early before it all melted :) I will probably go to Mascon though I am not sure. I want to find a thumb for my Kubota.

Heavy stuff.

Don't know if you saw the link from the guy up in Rollinsford about his Kubota, think he got it made it up in Maine.

ksland
02-05-2005, 07:51 PM
They are in the process of a 58 million dollar re-do of the Sagamore rotary to allow Rte 3 to go directly over the Sagamore bridge. This is supposed to cut down on a lot of the traffic backup. Scheduled to be done by 2007. May want to wait until then.

ksland
02-05-2005, 07:54 PM
I went in Portsmith in the Piscataqua River Basin.

Lawnchoice
02-05-2005, 07:57 PM
I went in Portsmith in the Piscataqua River Basin.

Good spot.

If you ever come up again, ping me and I will paddle around with you !

Very nice out today - almost 55 here. We had a charity ice golf tournament that we attended. Great weather for it !

ksland
02-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Yes, nice here today as well. I also enjoy ATVing up there. A bunch of buddies all get together and go up near Troy. Unbelievable trails up there.

bigdaddyspags
02-05-2005, 08:34 PM
I thought the show was ok. I also like the venue better than last year! I'm looking foward to the MA. construction show, all equipment and i think admission is free.

Isn't most of Boston just one big construction show?

NEUSWEDE
02-05-2005, 09:39 PM
I attended New England Grows. I thought it was great. Got to see a lot up close that a website or catalog doesn't do Justice. I agree too many mulch and pot and flower companies. Did you get to see the Exmark Navigator prototype that is like a Walker just better? Also the Carlton stump grinders that are remote controlled? Also got to see that Ditch Witch new excavator and bucket loader combo that I didn't think was that great. Spent 2 days when I could had just been 1 day. But lots of free stuff like echo shirts, key chains and my favorite a bump sticker that says, "Sod must be great, It gets laid everywhere." I thought it was great and better at the BCEC.

NEUSWEDE
02-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Just Registered for Mascon see you guys there!