PDA

View Full Version : Acclerator Grass Catchers

jacobsenlawncare
02-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Does anyone have a Accelerator grass catcher mounted on a zero turn? How does this work? Does it leave a nice yard? Any problems with the weight on one side of the deck, when it's nearly full. Ever run in to anything with it sticking out on the one side?

lawncare4u
02-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Does anyone have a Accelerator grass catcher mounted on a zero turn? How does this work? Does it leave a nice yard? Any problems with the weight on one side of the deck, when it's nearly full. Ever run in to anything with it sticking out on the one side?

You did not say what brand of mower you have,but i believe I would go with what matches my mower..........however I would say anytime you hang something on the side you increase your chances of hitting somethin

General Grounds
02-06-2005, 10:27 PM
:blob3: Jake, yes i use them on a 44" lazer HP and a 52" bobcat they work great i needed no extra brackets they just slip right on. in the spring when the lawns are nuts i cut the lawn at 4" then drop down to 3.5" and throw the cathcer on and it does wonders. Tony

chefdrp
02-06-2005, 11:51 PM
i dont have one on my Z but do have one on my W/B. And no i dont see any wieght diff. on the side.

Turf Dancer
02-07-2005, 04:40 AM
I used one on a Great Dane Super Surfer and I was impressed how it bagged in the pouring rain! I had no trouble as far as hitting anything with it! You have to remember that anytime you have a blower or any type of catcher hanging out there that you are taking the chance you are going to damage it. They are built great and Peter at Accelerator is a great guy if you ever do need repairs!

j fisher
02-07-2005, 08:21 AM
I have one a Encore 34Z, and it does effect the deck height. I only use it for bagging leaves. Tried it on grass, but caused it to cut uneven. This is on the Encore. Don't know about the other brands.

j fisher
02-07-2005, 08:24 AM
I have one a Encore 34Z, and it does effect the deck height. I only use it for bagging leaves. Tried it on grass, but caused it to cut uneven. This is on the Encore. Don't know about the other brands. It's not the Accelerator. I'ts not the Accelerator. It's Encores fabric side bagger.

j fisher
02-07-2005, 08:27 AM
Sorry about the double post. I meant to edit the first one.

Blades of Steel
02-07-2005, 09:21 AM
got one on a Great Dane 36". love it for small yards, they are a little dusty in late summer or just dry weather. However, the payoff to me is tolerable.

Tim

LawnScapers of Dayton
02-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Used on on my 61" Stander......great equipment.........they sell dust covers for them....

better lawns and gar
02-07-2005, 10:22 AM
jacobslawncare, I have one on my 52" lazer hp exmark a great product. I was wondering about the weight but it is ok and it does not cause my deck to cut at a different hgt. on the side its on. This co. is very helpful and they build a great product.