View Full Version : The "Grass Stopper"

02-07-2005, 06:20 AM
Just thought I'd throw this out there for anyone that might be interested. It's called the Grass Stopper.
It's just plastic (green or black) strips or rolls, kinda like plastic edging, for placing under fences so you don't have to string trim along the fence and so grass doesn't grow up through the fence.

No personal experience, just received a brochure and sample of material and thought I'd share.

Grass Stopper (www.grass-stopper.com)

02-07-2005, 10:26 AM
$35+ seems kinda pricey for 40 feet of plastic... Where i can see this benifit around here is on smaller properties that have fencing in their front yard separating their yard from the curb side grass.

02-07-2005, 11:46 AM
My price sheet says $39 for a 60' roll (not including shipping).

You would put it in the bill to the customer as materials, plus installation, and then factor in your time savings on trimming.
Sell the customer on how it keeps the grass from growing up through the fence and makes things look cleaner and more manicured (keep the part about it saving you trimming time to yourself! LOL!).