PDA

View Full Version : Qwikchute parts

captken
02-07-2005, 10:39 AM
I tweeked the door to my qwikchute [again] and have been trying to get a response from the manufacturer since Friday. I bent it back out the last time but it never did operate smoothly after that.
Does any one have experience dealing with their customer service? $219.00 for a new is pricey when all I need is the door.

LawnScapers of Dayton
02-08-2005, 10:49 AM
I have had very good luck with their customer service. They seems to be a very small operation. I know the hurricanes last summer were a big problem for them. Ask for Dale.

Derek

DLS1
02-08-2005, 11:38 AM
They are small time. I talked with them several times before I bought mine last year. I got it in the mail and the handle somehow tore a hole in the box and was missing when I got it. They mailed the handle the same day I called about the missing part.

So I would say they have great customer service.

captken
02-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Well, I finally got a call back from Dale, seems they were out of the office for a while.
They do sell parts. The door cost around $60.00. I'll probably take it to a welding shop to see if they can just fix the one I have, as $60.00 seems a bit pricey for just the door.
thanks kenny.