PDA

View Full Version : Would you like my referral South suburbs of mpls/stp MN

2 man crew
02-07-2005, 11:25 AM
I've been in the lawn care and maintenance business since 1995. I'm looking for a small group of irrigation, landscape, Hydro seeders, sod installers, arborist, and mow only companies to refer this year. I'm looking for a few in each category that fit the upscale clientele that I service. If you are interested please private message me. I would be looking for return lawn application referrals for the South suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul only.

jkkalbers
02-07-2005, 01:13 PM
2 man,
Is applications all you are interested in? Do you work in Edina, St. louis Park or Golden Valley at all? In the past I've always sub-contracted my applications but have been thinking about doing them myself this year since i carry the license.

Property Pro
02-07-2005, 04:15 PM
I am out of golden valley so I would be glad to take anything around that area. How far south are you talking. Lakeville, Bloomington, are probably too far south for me, but Edina, St. Louis Park would be fine. You can e-mail me at gros0318@umn.edu thanks.

2 man crew
02-07-2005, 05:26 PM
jkkalbers,
Yes, applications is all I'm interested in.

These are the cities we cover:
Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Chanhassen, Chaska, Credit River, Eden Prairie, Edina, Eagan, Elko, Farmington, Inver Grove Heights, Jordan, Lakeville, Mendota Heights, New Prague, Prior Lake, Savage, Shakopee, Rosemount, Webster, West St. Paul.

I will go outside this area for multiple accounts. But this is the main area my referrals to you would be coming from.