PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling Software

Turfman999
02-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Does anyone know if there is a good quality scheduling software that will integrate with Quickbooks Pro. Although I love the accounting and financial parts of Quickbooks, I need something that will do a better job of scheduling accounts, tracking dates and can create invoices for applications and repeat weekly mowings?

Thanks in advance

brinlee lawn
02-07-2005, 10:33 PM
I am using gopher, I believe it will import to quickbooks. I really like it so far. You can download a free trial version.

kdbetters
02-08-2005, 12:09 AM
try Qxpress, it integrates with quickbooks no double entry. I think the link is www.qxpress.com.

i_plant_art
02-08-2005, 12:50 AM
try CLIP they are a sponsor of lawnsite, it does export to quickbooks, and there is a dedicated forum for CLIP here on lawnsite. go to the main page and scroll down to look for it.

tiedeman
02-08-2005, 01:25 AM
that is something that qxpress. Their screenshots on their website are something that I was impressed by

MacLawnCo
02-08-2005, 12:18 PM
qxpress is really something to look into. their basic offering is only $425, and you can upgrade later as you need aditional features. Try that with Gopher... oh yeah, you cant. Gopher has a forum... there are issues with how they integrate with quickbooks. long story short, they took the cheap and lazy way on the code portion that requires you to do additional manual entry work to get full integration with QB. (*kinda counter productive IMO) Get qxpress now and you wont have to worry about upgrading issues later as you grow your firm.

Team Gopher
02-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Hi Turfman999,

Please visit our site and download our trial version of Gopher.

Thanks brinlee lawn for thinking of us.