PDA

View Full Version : from magnetics to vinyl

captaingreen
02-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Well here it is, I decided to get rid of the old magnetic signs and have some vinyl lettering put on. The magnetic signs were starting to wear out and become slightly faded. So what do ya think? :waving:

Lux Lawn
02-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Looks good.. Vinyl looks very professional.

jccordes2
02-09-2005, 02:08 PM
captaingreen,
I am ordering magnetic signs for my truck, any does or don'ts that you recommend?

captaingreen
02-09-2005, 03:25 PM
captaingreen,
I am ordering magnetic signs for my truck, any does or don'ts that you recommend?
Just get something that will stand out well against the color of your truck. Also I used to use Windex to clean the back of my signs, I think that may have pulled any oil out of them and caused them to rust. I would reccomend cleaning the front and back of the signs every week, but I would use a warm soapy water or something other than the windex I used. Good luck! :waving:

Green-Pro
02-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Captain, Lettering looks great!! I called a sign gal up here just yesterday to get a quote on doing mine, very happy with the estimate and think it will lend itself better in regards to professionalism. Let us know if you see any uptake in business/customer base as a result of your sign style change. I'm betting you will. payup

-Geoff

captaingreen
02-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the comments guys! :waving:

Eric 1
02-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Cant see it. nothing ever loads.

Grass Gator
02-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Well here it is, I decided to get rid of the old magnetic signs and have some vinyl lettering put on. The magnetic signs were starting to wear out and become slightly faded. So what do ya think? :waving:

Looks great! Good job.

By the way....for $50 I'll take down your Christmas lights :)

Gilla Gorilla
02-09-2005, 10:57 PM

That is funny

But the lettering does look nice

captaingreen
02-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Looks great! Good job.

That's tempting........I tore a medial ligament in my knee before Christmas, it's almost healed up. What part of OK you from? I graduated from Cushing High. :waving:

Expert Lawns
02-19-2005, 06:28 PM
simple, to the point. I like it

snap12.5
02-19-2005, 06:41 PM
where is the best place to go to get magnetic signs??? some place local or over the internet??? i need them designed and everything. probably just 2 signs for now.

RedWingsDet
02-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Truck Looks Sweet...

Looks great! Good job.

Dont remind me about taking my lights down. I still have to take mine down. And boy, its alot. LOL.

This pic was last year... I went even further this year. I put lights on every 3rd row of shingles. I ended up spending about $500 on xmas lights + energy bill was WAYYY high. LOL. But let me tell you, I lit up the block, and you could spot my house from 4 blocks down, no joke. LOL

centralarlawn
02-21-2005, 05:36 PM
I think the lettering looks good. simple, but very professional