PDA

View Full Version : Eastman Walk behind mowers

Nw. Shadesofgreen
02-09-2005, 02:06 AM
My local lawn shop is thinking about carry this lawn of mowers.
He says that they have a 20 in Commercial with a 6 horse Kaw. that is suppose to be great at bagging in all kinds of weather.

He has one that I will be taking out on demo this Friday. He is looking for feed back from us local guys.

If anyone out there uses this brand of mower please seend some replies as to what your thoughts are.

Thanks in advace for your replies.

Have a great season.
Mike

puhb
02-11-2005, 11:10 PM
I used it. It is a beast. Impressive and should be a real threat to the Honda and Toros if the factory support equals the performance. We took a Suzuki powered toro out on a tough spring grass lawn that was high / wet and the Eastman trudged through with a perfect cut and all the Toro could do was go in 1st gear without stalling and plugged up even with the high lift blade. The Eastman has a lot of suction! I am waiting to see the Blade Clutch versoin and will buy then, I am very impressed. Just looking at it will sell you! I am going to investigate more. Want to know about parts support, and mulching.

greenchick
02-12-2005, 12:54 AM
I have heard a little about the eastman mowers. Where are you getting the demo from?

1MajorTom
02-12-2005, 01:00 AM
puhb and greenchick you are the same person, quit with the games.

rodfather
02-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Damn...Ms. Jodine ain't puttin' up with any nonsense!!! I like it.

geogunn
02-12-2005, 06:01 PM
yeah! MAJORTOM better watch out!

GEO :D

stumper1620
02-12-2005, 06:29 PM
nice catch Jodi! :D
:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

puhb
09-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Ha ha, jokes on me!
My S.O. who also owns the business answers to my post and the lawsite police think they have a live one. Nice try just a computer challenged person who didn't even know I posted. Put the guns away guys, I know it's the same IP
No crooks here