PDA

View Full Version : No Soliciting in sub-divisions

ToddS
02-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Does this just include door to door? I am getting ready to start advertising with door hangers and flyers and most sub-divisions in my area have a no soliciting sign at the entrance of the sub-division. If this includes door hangers and flyers then how do you get around this? I see many posts recommending both door hangers and flyers as the most effecient and cost effective ways to advertise services. Thanks in advance.

ToddS

Littleriver1
02-09-2005, 07:01 PM
Mail them the old fashion way.

SCAG POWER
02-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Go too the tax records and look up the subdivisons that ypu want to hit. Then mail directly to the home owner. payup

Anthony-MB
02-10-2005, 03:09 AM
I'm in the same boat as you --
The best thing is to buy a mailing list and target your clients

Mike'sLawnCare
02-10-2005, 04:06 PM
I talked with my attorney last week about this same issue! He told me that they cannot do anything to me legally except ask me to leave. So worse case while I am hanging in these neighborhoods they can ask me to leave here in Indiana!

timberho
02-10-2005, 04:29 PM
i used to work for a dairy farm and we sold delivery service door to door. my boss told me not to pay attention to these signs, unless they are for a gated type community. otherwise, it's just to cut down on annoying salesmen (like i was) but i was usually recieved pretty well in these neighborhoods and nobody ever said anything like "did you miss the sign?" hang em up