PDA

View Full Version : Advertising in The Bag (Columbus, OH) / Flyer Distributors

dwthomas
02-10-2005, 08:16 AM
Has anyone utilized The Bag for advertising in the Columbus, Ohio area. If so did you have any success? Also, does anyone in the Columbus area know of a good company that distributes flyers at a reasonable cost. Thanks for your help.

LLCO
02-10-2005, 09:35 PM
DW.. I have used The Bag in the past as part of another industry. It gave a reasonable response. This Week Newspapers also does a Free Standing Insert that works well. If you use either of these.. use color. B/W response is much lower with than color (even if only 2 color). What quantity are you looking to insert?

gogetter
02-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Do a google search for a company called Flyers by the Thousand, or Flyers by the 1,000 (or something close to that).

They work in several states, not sure which ones off the top of my head. I use to have them bookmarked, but I can't find it now.

dwthomas
02-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Thank you for the responses, putting a flyer into the SNP papers would also allow me to target specific areas. Thanks again.

gogetter
02-11-2005, 01:05 PM
Here's that flyer delivery company I mentioned above.

http://ableis.biz/flyersby1000/

If your state isn't listed, contact them anyway to inquire. My state wasn't listed, but they said they'd send a crew to do it.