PDA

View Full Version : Qxpress software

HBFOXJr
02-10-2005, 10:07 AM
This is my 4th season using Qxpress. For the most part it has streamlined office operations dramatically.

My biggest dissatisfaction is the way in which the software or perhaps me handles prepaid services such as lawn fert pkgs that must be renewed on an annual basis.

I'd like to talk by phone or email with other users of this application or other similar applications if you do lots fert programs and/or irrigation services.

HBFOXJr
02-11-2005, 08:47 AM
Is this the wrong area to post software use and operation questions?

DanaMac
02-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Harold - it doesn't seem that many people use qxpress. Maybe that is why no replies. But I tried the another one yesterday and it didn't really have what I wanted. I will order qxpress today. Do you know if they still have a referral program going if I mention you had referred me to their software? Who do I mention it to if I order it online? Do you still prefer lesing to buying?

Sorry for all the questions.

HBFOXJr
02-13-2005, 12:49 PM
CAll the 800# for sales. I think the referall still exists. Tell the sales person I guess. Yes, I still prefer leasing. You accumulate a little phone support each month and you always have the most up to date version. Beats a weekly payroll.

walker-talker
02-13-2005, 12:58 PM
I use Lawn Monkey and tried switching over to Qxpress last year. I felt overwhelmed trying to learn Quick Books and Qxpress all at the same time....so I switched back to Lawn Monkey. Remember, if you buy you are expected to pay $300 a year for the updates if you want and support.

out4now
02-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Haven't heard of qxpress before. Is it a reasonably popular software? Is it open source? Where did you find it?

walker-talker
02-14-2005, 03:56 AM
Haven't heard of qxpress before. Is it a reasonably popular software? Is it open source? Where did you find it?
www.alocet.com They are the makers of both Lawn Monkey and Qxpress

I really like Lawn Monkey, just think that $300 a year for support and upgrades is a little high.