PDA

View Full Version : Ever get tempted to fish in a customers yard?

KINGjosh
02-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Some times i wish i could drop a line in just for one second. Every time i come i scare at least 3-4 big old bass from the edge. at least 5 lbers.

mownredneck
02-11-2005, 09:04 PM
I have often thought about this. One time a lady ask if i would take $25 off the price to fish in the pond for a couple of hours a week. Needless to say I didnt go for it. I didnt want to fish in it that bad! Thats what the river is for.

fga
02-11-2005, 09:45 PM
being from the city, i thought this was about koi ponds... :)

Cutters Lawn Care
02-12-2005, 09:49 AM
I've got one customer I've done it at. They are never home when we are there. They have an extremely small pond. He told me there is alot of catfish in there. One day I took my fishing pole with me and some worms. In about 15 minutes I had 4 catfish weighing about 6-8 lbs each. He never knew. I look forward to doing it again this year.

Charles
02-12-2005, 10:13 AM
I've got one customer I've done it at. They are never home when we are there. They have an extremely small pond. He told me there is alot of catfish in there. One day I took my fishing pole with me and some worms. In about 15 minutes I had 4 catfish weighing about 6-8 lbs each. He never knew. I look forward to doing it again this year.

Ya know this could be considered stealing. What else do you help yourself to?

Cutters Lawn Care
02-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Did I say I kept them?

Tvov
02-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Did I say I kept them?

Did you get permission to fish? If so, no problem.

I've had customers offer their property for access to river/pond, but I've not taken them up on it.

Back when I started, I had one customer with a contemporary mansion over looking the water, and I used their pool a couple times when they were gone. I had permission, but when I look back on it, it was very unprofessional.

Charles
02-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Did I say I kept them?

Well then why dont you ride his bike--ok as long as you put it back

Sleep with his wife--ok as long as you put her back

take his car for a spin--ok as long as you put it back

jump in his swimming pool--ok as long as you dont wiz in it

HAHAHAHA

crawdad
02-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Well then why dont you ride his bike--ok as long as you put it back

Sleep with his wife--ok as long as you put her back

take his car for a spin--ok as long as you put it back

jump in his swimming pool--ok as long as you dont wiz in it

HAHAHAHA

Come on charlie, are you saying you never went skinny-dippin in a customer's pool on a hot summer day?
Crawdad

Pilgrims' Pride
02-12-2005, 08:44 PM
crawdad that is one scary visual! :eek:

Charles
02-13-2005, 07:52 AM
Come on charlie, are you saying you never went skinny-dippin in a customer's pool on a hot summer day?
Crawdad

Charles is all business. BUt this would be a good way for Charles to pick up stewardesses. HAHAHAHAHA