PDA

View Full Version : Flyers with coupons

Infinite
02-12-2005, 11:00 PM
This is my first year starting my own business in lawn care and I need to pick up customers in order to pay for equipment. I was wondering if anyone has tried putting coupons on their flyers such as 25% off 1st cut and had success with this? Also are there any other ideas people have tried?

Lux Lawn
02-12-2005, 11:43 PM
I am giving away 2 free cuts and 1 free application of fertolizer with a season agreement.

Groundcover Solutions
02-13-2005, 12:32 AM
I have worked for several service industry companies which use flyers as a means of advertising. I also did a little schooling in the marketing area. I feel from experaince that you will tend to get a better response rate form flyers that have some sort of incentiave attached to them. This gives the person more of a reason to hold onto the flyer. I would also recomend going with full page flyers I have tried both half and full the response rate is increased with a full page. Make sure that the flyer is professional and well thought out. I would say expect to get around a 1-2% return rate on your flyers it fluctuates with the market you are targetting and the quility of your advertisments.

Groundcover Solutions
02-13-2005, 12:32 AM
Oh sorry that returne rate is based on every 100 flyers placed.

Clear View Landscapes
02-13-2005, 03:13 AM
In has been my experience that when a consumer sees a discounted price, the first thing to be leary of is discount product. 25% discounted price = 25% discounted service. Generally best to offer a dollar amount off of a service conract.

Craig
Clear View Landscapes