PDA

View Full Version : What Size???!!!

suprman9019er
02-13-2005, 01:01 AM
what size of trailer am i going to need to fit 36" wb, trimmer, blower, and maybe a 21" wb in???????????

pottstim
02-13-2005, 01:11 AM
what size of trailer am i going to need to fit 36" wb, trimmer, blower, and maybe a 21" wb in???????????

A 5x8 would do the job, but I would suggest going with a larger trailer that would give you room to grow. I would go with a 6x12, but no less than a 6 1/2 x 10 (my trailer). Best of luck.

LB1234
02-13-2005, 01:13 AM
When you say "in" do you mean enclosed? Not that it matters much. However, I think you can fit more stuff in an enclosed trailer because of the walls and ceiling allowing you to hang or mount stuff...some may disagree. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

You really only "need" a 6'x10' trailer. However, what does your business plan say? In other words, do you plan to grow from 20 accounts this year to 30 accounts next year. And does your plan call for trading in your mower, buying a second one, etc. In other words, try to plan ahead a little. If you buy a trailer that would fit two mowers than you will not need to upgrade the trailer when you have the expense of the new mower.

Also, when looking at a trailer also look into such things as how much weight your trailer can carry. After all, your trailer may be able to 'fit' all the equipment but it may not legally, or most of all SAFELY, transport the equipment.