PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Mataway Overseeder

Jr.
02-01-2001, 09:25 PM
Hello everyone. This is my first post so please bear with me. I had the good fortune to purchase this Ryan overseeder at a good price and I would like to market it as part of my lawn maintenance program. Do any of you use them? If so, do you charge by the hour, by the acre, etc. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

turfman99
02-01-2001, 09:38 PM
You have an excellent opportuniyt to use this as an add on service to generate extra revenue at a high dollar return that straight mowing or landscape maintenance. Do not include it in your program, but do as an extra. Try combining it with aeratation and thatching to make better money than mowing. You should be able to make upwards of
$ 125 per hour with that machine. Good Luck.

Eric ELM
02-01-2001, 09:51 PM
Here is a search on seeding that might help you out. It has 112 threads on seeding.
http://www.lawnsite.com/search.php?query=seed&forumchoice=-1&booleanand=yes&searchin=subject&searchdate=-1&searchuser=&searchdateline=&exactname=yes&action=dosearch&getdaily=&pagenum=

Runner
02-02-2001, 03:17 AM
Awesome machine! I don't have on, but I wish I could justify the purchase of one though!