PDA

View Full Version : Accelerator for Exmark Metro 26 ?

Turf Dancer
02-14-2005, 02:37 AM
Peter,
Are you working on plans for the Metro 26 ? If so I need to talk with you about it. My dealer won't sell me "an aluminum piece of crap". If you recall I am a huge fan of Accelerator Baggers, and I like the "aluminum pieces of crap" as my dealer calls them. So I need to find out how to get one.

Thanks, Scott

PeterA
02-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Scott,
Nice dealer! Fortunately, we don't get that kind of a reaction very often. as far as the 26 Exmark, I need to take a look at it. It may be possible to do a catcher fitup fairly easily, and if so we would make the 3.3 Cu Ft size and possibly the 4.15 size available. Do you have any pics or a link showing this mower?

Triple L
02-14-2005, 05:21 PM
heres thier flyer

PeterA
02-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Thanks TripleL. I was thinking that this was a side discharge mower. This mower would require a totally new design on the entire catcher body (not just a new fitting like a side bagger). I would need to see some substantial demand before doing a catcher for this mower. It will be interesting to see how well the mower sells- I have always thought there would be a good market for a mower like this. It kind of fills a niche.

Turf Dancer
02-15-2005, 01:54 AM
Peter,
Based on what information I got from Exmark I think that the design of the 21" version would be fairly close as far as design other than the width of the catcher and the front face that matches up with the mower may need to be a little different angle.
If you do start to make them or want to design one let me know. I am switching from the Hondas to the Metro 26
Thanks Scott

PeterA
02-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Scott,
When my local dealer gets one of these in I will take a look at it.

Turf Dancer
02-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Thanks Peter!