PDA

View Full Version : Sean Adams

CamLand
02-15-2005, 06:31 PM
the February Turf magazine has a great write up on Sean and his other business LawnCareSuccess.com. Way to go Sean, your innovations in the lawn care industry is much appreciated for those who are being introduced into the lawn care word as well as for those seasoned professionals who have been in the industry for many years...

packerbacker
02-15-2005, 06:34 PM
the February Turf magazine has a great write up on Sean and his other business LawnCareSuccess.com. Way to go Sean, your innovations in the lawn care industry is much appreciated for those who are being introduced into the lawn care word as well as for those seasoned professionals who have been in the industry for many years...

I read it and it was pretty good. They also had 2 of mine in the "In your own words" column! Im finally someone!

CamLand
02-16-2005, 10:46 AM
I belive a couple of mine where in a month or two

Toy2
02-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Great job Sean! Keep it up!

This site has given me more info than money can buy, it is very professional and attempts to stay focued on turf issues!

Sorry, lost track of what I was doing, trying to get back to the calendar girls!!
Just kidding, keep it up!
:)

bobbygedd
02-16-2005, 11:12 AM
I read it and it was pretty good. They also had 2 of mine in the "In your own words" column! Im finally someone!
i've been in it every month for the past 2 years.

Scraper
02-16-2005, 01:01 PM
i've been in it every month for the past 2 years.

Hmmm....wonder why? LOL :waving:

procut
02-16-2005, 01:23 PM
They also had 2 of mine in the "In your own words" column! Im finally someone!
They had one of mine too, I was very honered.

Scraper
02-16-2005, 03:12 PM
They had one of mine too, I was very honered.

What might you have said to feel "honored"? All they are doing is copying and pasting...not like they came to you asking for input.

I believe that article to be more for laughes to break up the monotony. I know it works for me.

tiedeman
02-17-2005, 01:30 AM
It was a good article. I just wished that they talked more about Sean though. I love reading info about how the business started, rough times, good times, etc.