PDA

View Full Version : More user friendly

tiedeman
02-16-2005, 02:37 PM
There, finally it took me about two weeks, but I got my three page contract down to only 2 pages. After messing with the font, cutting out stuff, and making it simpler I have it down.

My main goal was to have it user friendly though. After I mailed out my contracts in November for 2005, a lot of customers were calling me up confused about it. It was like a nightmare. I think that I lost one (easy lawn)customer because of it. This time I have a step by step instruction of what to do next, example Step 1: Choose from one of the four packages, Step 2: select the type of billing, Step 3: signature & initials.

I hope that this will work for any new customers this year as well as when I send contracts out again in November of this year

Love2Mow
02-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Do you use contracts for residentials or just commercials?

tiedeman
02-16-2005, 04:07 PM
I use them for both. But I really like it if I could get out of commerical work and only do residenital. Commerical work I feel is too much of a hassle

Love2Mow
02-16-2005, 04:11 PM
I use them for both. But I really like it if I could get out of commerical work and only do residenital. Commerical work I feel is too much of a hassle

I dont blame you at all. I have a couple commercials I do but its 95 % residential.

rodfather
02-16-2005, 05:45 PM
This time I have a step by step instruction of what to do next, example Step 1: Choose from one of the four packages, Step 2: select the type of billing, Step 3: signature & initials.

Step-by-step instructions simplifies things for them Troy...it's like "connecting the dots" in a way LOL.

tiedeman
02-16-2005, 06:31 PM
yup exactly