PDA

View Full Version : Experienced opinions...

chimmygew
02-16-2005, 05:48 PM
For those of you that run Bad Boy mowing equipment, what are your likes and dislikes? The reason I am asking is my local dealer used to only carry Scag and now he has decided to pick up the Bad Boy line. The main reason is price. Scag keeps upping prices on their mowers. They have a 27hp Scag Turf Tiger 61" cut hell sell for $7900.00 it is a 2003 (has 5 hrs). Or, he will sell a 2005 Bad Boy 27hp 60" cut for $6500.00. I rode it today, but can't could not cut with it (dormant grass). It rode really smooth. The hydros were a lot smoother than Scag's. The reason I ask is I have always stood by Scag and really like their mowers, but if Bad Boy is as good, not to mention cheaper, I'll switch. Also, anyone got any pics of yards cut by one? How well do they stripe? All info is greatly appreciated. By the way, my dealer is great. Due to amount of money I have spent with them, I am always first in and first out when I take something in to them.

chimmygew
02-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Come on guys, need some help. Any info would be great...

chimmygew
02-17-2005, 11:01 AM
Doesn't anyone on here own a Bad Boy???

FrankenScagMachines
02-17-2005, 11:38 AM
hey bud, yeah i've seen one or two guys on here that have them but i cannot remember who it was.. try doing a search on it i'm sure i've seen posts about Bad-Boy's before.....

FrankenScagMachines
02-17-2005, 11:40 AM
By the way, I will be over that way tomorrow with the family.. PM me or email me with your phone number, if I have a few spare minutes in Linton I will give you a holler! Maybe we can get down there and I can look at that Bad Boy with you see what I think of it....
My email is eric@cuttingedgelawncare.biz
Last summer I stopped at your place you weren't home, would like to meet you.
Thanks, talk to ya later.
Eric

chimmygew
02-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Just sent you my #. Give me a call.