PDA

View Full Version : Lights Help!

Kubota130
02-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi I'am planing on making my lawn tractors ready for the road so when I'm in a subdivision or downtown I don't need to transport my mowers with the truck and trailer! Our laws in New Brunswick allow you to do this but the tractor must have signal lights and some kind of warning/flashing lights as well as head lights. I was wondering if anyone had lighting on their mowers and if the could upload some pictures so I can get some ideas for the spring!

Thanks,

Ryan

jim dailey
02-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Hi I'am planing on making my lawn tractors ready for the road so when I'm in a subdivision or downtown I don't need to transport my mowers with the truck and trailer! Our laws in New Brunswick allow you to do this but the tractor must have signal lights and some kind of warning/flashing lights as well as head lights. I was wondering if anyone had lighting on their mowers and if the could upload some pictures so I can get some ideas for the spring!

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan; I think you need to take a look at the charging rate of the machine. Get ahold of the electrical schematic of the machine to figure out how much of a load you will be able to hook-up. If the machine is new, get with the dealer and see if they have a package for what you are trying to do. I have some friends up there in Fredricton...I try to get up at least once a year. Maybe I'll look you up when I'm up there. Lots of snow right now, HEH?