PDA

View Full Version : New Holland Compact Track Loader

alldredge_2008
02-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Hello Everyone,

Well I decided to get on www.newhollandconstruction.com and I see that New Holland has released there compact track loaders. I think that they look pretty good. The track system looks like Bobcats in a way to me? Well anyway the are offering two models right know the LT190.B AND THE LT180.B.
I think that this will be a big step up for New Holland in the construction buisness. I figured that Case would release there's at the same time, but I got on there website and they haven't yet. I was wondering if anyone knew the hand control pattern, for New Holland do they have hand controls only or foot or both like Bobcat's advanced hand controls. I read on the internet that Case, New Holland, and Deere are supposed to release theres for 2005.

Well I've got to go so everyone have a Nice Weekend. :waving:

Tigerotor77W
02-18-2005, 12:24 AM
Wow, good find! I can't believe I missed this yesterday... I was at the site but figured that NH would group their SSLs and CTLs together. Meh. Anyhow, Case's undercarriage design looks the same (not that it's surprising) if anyone wanted to know.

Controls -- ksss is a better source for this one but I'd suspect that ConExpo will be the time at which new controls will come out. Given that Case machines have hand controls, my *guess* is that Case will come out with hand controls like the ones they have already. NH will probably offer this control style at that time and will then integrate the controls into the entire SSL lineup (which may take a while).

[Edit: anyone else notice that the CNH tracks look remarkably similar to Bobcat's? Same undercarriage manufacturer, maybe?)

StoneStacker
02-18-2005, 10:02 AM
I'm excited to see new manufacturers get into the track market. I have heard that Berco is the company that makes the NH, Case, JD and Bobcat undercarriages.

Tigerotor77W
02-18-2005, 07:07 PM
http://www.westhillstractor.com/newsletter%20items/compact_track_loader.htm

ksss
02-24-2005, 05:45 PM
I am excited for ConExpo this year. Great opportunity to talk to the guys that build this stuff. I know CASE had delayed their tracked machine for sometime and now will release it at ConExpo. If the undercarriage is an off-the-shelf design I am curious what took so long.

Tigerotor77W
02-24-2005, 06:37 PM
Speaking of Case tracked machines... http://www.casece.com/features/feature.asp?RL=NAE&id=515 :)

ksss
02-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Interesting. They used the lift arms off of the 75XT. I wonder why they did not use the heavier duty 85-95XT loader arms? I am also curious if this has a performance turbo or an altitude compensating turbo or none at all. Bobcat250 does the description of the tracks match the BC undercarriage? It would appear that the radial lift machine must be the 90XT.

Tigerotor77W
03-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Just saw this post (as I was going to post: http://www.equipmentworld.com/apps/news/articleeqw.asp?id=46267). Sorry for not replying, kaiser. The other model is the 90XT on tracks. (445CT and 450CT, as mentioned in the article.)

And the tracks are *similar* to the Bobcat models but are in fact made by the company who makes JCB's undercarriages. I was surprised to see them go with a 75XT loader arm as well, but hey, works for me.