PDA

View Full Version : acre

Toy2
02-17-2005, 08:52 PM
What to charge a guy to mow 3/4 of an acre, no trim, no blow, just cut. Twice a month. He's too old to do it, claims it straight land, just wants a price.

stumper1620
02-17-2005, 08:58 PM
What to charge a guy to mow 3/4 of an acre, no trim, no blow, just cut. Twice a month. He's too old to do it, claims it straight land, just wants a price.

what kind of equipment you using??
what condition is the turf/grass/weeds?
is it rough?

impactlandscaping
02-17-2005, 10:40 PM
..... claims it straight land, just wants a price.

I would assume you have not seen the property yet, that this was a phone call, right? Sounds like someone looking for the cheapest on the block, not at all interested in quality or company. I would not give a price to anyone without first seeing the property. If he says, " well, just a ballpark price will do, I won't hold you to it"..., RUN fast, and don't look back...you know he is a PITA in sheep's clothing waiting to suck you in..lol

stumper1620
02-17-2005, 10:44 PM
I would assume you have not seen the property yet, that this was a phone call, right? Sounds like someone looking for the cheapest on the block, not at all interested in quality or company. I would not give a price to anyone without first seeing the property. If he says, " well, just a ballpark price will do, I won't hold you to it"..., RUN fast, and don't look back...you know he is a PITA in sheep's clothing waiting to suck you in..lol
ya, I think you nailed it impact. :waving:

Toy2
02-17-2005, 11:39 PM
Thanks guys, yes it was a phone call......I told him I was the security guard answering the phone and he needed to call back tomorrow....works everytime.

I would be using the 36'' WB.

Thanks for the quick answers. :)