PDA

View Full Version : EverRide Warrior!

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Had a drive of an Everride Warrior today and thought someone here might like to see some pics!

I'm only just starting on the hole ZTR concept so take any comments with a grain of salt OK! I have only ever had a quick go of a GD and spent an hour on a Super Z so I have limited experience!

All that aside....

I reckon its a pretty bloody good machine! Adjustable everything, very solid, great seat, the deck is an amazing piece of art etc.

I wont go on cos I'm not a good england speak an cant adjectiiiive proper! hehe without swearing anyway! hehe

Ok, sorry, just got back from a party so a little ... hows ya momma :cool2: !

Over here, can only get 25hp kawi / 60. If I could get a 27/60, be sweet!

We get so screwed down under! (keep it clean ya buggers! hehe)

Anyway, something this and other sites are missing.... PICS!
What is it with most of you lot, pics tell a billion misconceptions (yes, drunt) hehe!

Sorry, these were taken with phone cam and not the best...

pics...........

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 10:09 AM

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 10:15 AM
...................................... Think this is the Tunnel deck design! Looks pretty good. Can imagine how much grass it would get out.
Check it for your selves in real life.

New stuff is good! As long as its tested proper! Like I said, I didnt get to cut, just drive around a park! :cool: .................. At speed! hehe :waving:

Sorry, jibbering!... pics......

captken
02-19-2005, 10:15 AM
my friend Eric, in one of his post, got it right, he said: "It's got Hustler written all over it"

mickhippy,...hey hey, my my..rock and roll will never die. :cool2:

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 10:21 AM
Caps, Mate, I had a go of a Hustler SuperZ 28/60 , 2 weeks ago and its nothing like it! Only simular thing is its color and even thats a little different!

Looks more like a Yazoo/kees... Husky, than a Hustler! Check the triangle sorta frame! Hustlers old school, like almost every other Z I have access too!

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 10:23 AM
.................................. angles??????????

Sorry about the quality, like I said... From a phone cam! :rolleyes:

HOMER
02-19-2005, 10:32 AM
So what are you saying mate? Ya liked this bugga better than the Hustla?

The deck looks a wee bit flimsy to me.

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Funny thing happened, was on a slope on the other side of the park, thought, yeah, I'll take it up this hill, on the dirty gravely crap and go around a tree. Get beside the tree and run out of fuel! :dizzy: I'll remind yas that I'm new to all this zero turn stuff and basically... sh!t myself :help: ! Got the (same as hustler) breaks on and saved it! yeeeee ha! Glad I wasnt seedy (hung over :alien: )

Anyway, heres a pic of a slope I went across, up, down etc. It was real dry and it did slid down a few times but not uncontrollably..... Mostly! hehe
Like I said, again, new to all this ZTR stuff!

Actually, this pic, I stopped going across the slope and put the breaks on (same as Hustler). That was fine, I got off and took the pics. Got back on and while I was standing on the platform, it ran away down the hill. I jumped into the seat and drove off like a pro(that I'm not)! Was funny but ya had to be there! :blush:

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 10:58 AM
So what are you saying mate? Ya liked this bugga better than the Hustla?

The deck looks a wee bit flimsy to me.

Mate, not saying anything! Just that I'm in the market for a Z and I'm trying a few! I took pics, which is what was lacking on this site(on the EverRide). I thought people might be interested! Besides, as a non expert, really looked, felt etc like a good machine. Young/new machine....... Yes! Thats a problem for me honestly but they do make stuff for other manufactures!

Did I like it! Yes I did!

The deck! It only looks flimsy cos its deep. I mean, real deep! Check one for yourself and youll see what I mean! I bet youd have to cut some seriously long (1m high stuff) to clog it! All the decks I've seen on ZTRs are basically the same, flat top, non funnel design (other than JD 7Iron that is IMOP)

Like I've said and will keep saying, I'm new to all this so please, correct me if I'm wrong or you or anyone can teach me something! I will add, I have been reading and researching ztrs for about 2years! But not using thems a bugger! :dizzy: hehe

Warriors only $500 less than a SuperZ 28efi and a Toro 28efi! Point is, a little over priced compared to others. (I wont get into how good you lot have it over there... again! payup HA)

Im a, cant get enough HP.............................. EVER! hehe :p

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 11:19 AM
mickhippy,...hey hey, my my..rock and roll will never die. :cool2:

Its better to burn out than it is to rust!

The king is gone but hes not forgotten, (jonny rotten, jonny rotten......) this is the story of (some w@nka smack head) jonny rotten.
Its better to burn out, cos rust never sleeps.
The king is gone but he's not forgotten!

Somethin like that aint it!

Pretty drunk and cant remember well. Used to play/sing it in a band....

whos that wally sittin in the middle with an acoustic, wearing a Neil Young shirt no less! Now thats ironic! hehe :cool2:

Legacy
02-19-2005, 03:08 PM
I demo'd this unit last year and it was decent...

Had trouble keeping up with the thick wet grass we had in 2004....

Plus I'm concerned about parts and the overall future of this new small company

Mickhippy
02-19-2005, 08:09 PM
I demoed this unit last year and it was decent...

Had trouble keeping up with the thick wet grass we had in 2004....

Plus I'm concerned about parts and the overall future of this new small company

I agree completely with the parts and being a small co etc.

The one you demoed, was that a 25hp or 27? Just by the deep tunnel, I would of thought it would disperse well. I didnt get to cut with it as it wasn't a demo. I'm gonna try and line up there demo machine in a few weeks if I can!

Good to hear this stuff.

Cheers!

Envy Lawn Service
02-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Mickhippy,

I think you should know that this company brought a machine to market with a lot of bugs.... bugs that should have been encountered and fixed if they had logged the proper amount of product field testing hours in the real world of commercial mowers.

This is what I had to say some time ago....

They have been rather troublesome, to the point that even one of the crappiest distributors in the business dropped them.

Mickhippy
02-21-2005, 04:10 AM
Agree totally with you Envy! From belts coming off to seizing deck height adjuster etc etc.

Its a pitty they have some of these problems. The belt I've been told has been fixed with a different belt and the height adjuster needs to be lubricated often for example.

What are some of the other problems you've heard of? Its a pitty you lot are in winter and not mowing cos I really do want to find out about these things.

My best bet so far is the Hustler SuperZ but just keeping an open mind about others is all.

If the Warrior had been around for years (Bugs fixed), had a bigger engine it would be top of my list. Unfortunatly is new and I'm in no position to have a buggy mower!