PDA

View Full Version : Business Plans

Kgrebs
02-20-2005, 10:43 AM
I am trying to get myself in line this year. After so many part time years and some full time ones as well, I am trying to make my company everything it should be, I want it to be and need it to be. I am working on some business plans and am having a hard time. Does anyone have a plan they would be willing to share that I can reference as I develope my own?

Thanks for the help!!!!

stumper1620
02-20-2005, 11:06 AM
I am trying to get myself in line this year. After so many part time years and some full time ones as well, I am trying to make my company everything it should be, I want it to be and need it to be. I am working on some business plans and am having a hard time. Does anyone have a plan they would be willing to share that I can reference as I develope my own?

Thanks for the help!!!!
sba.org.
search the threads, lots of great info on this.

dforbes
02-20-2005, 11:20 AM
there are many reasonalbly priced software programs to help you acomplish this. you just fill in the blanks plug in your numbers and print it out. I've seen them at office supply stores.

stumper1620
02-20-2005, 11:33 AM
there are many reasonalbly priced software programs to help you acomplish this. you just fill in the blanks plug in your numbers and print it out. I've seen them at office supply stores.
great point Dennis,
on that note, here ya go.
http://search.ebay.com/business-plan-software_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

WhohasHelios?
02-20-2005, 02:09 PM
I am currently re-writing my plan to accomodate for some major changes to the industry in these parts...I am using a great tool that is put together by the Canadian Government to help businesses prosper...It is an interactive business plan program that is totally online...It does exactly what the software programs do and its free!!! It provides examples as you go...Seems pretty great...The one really good program I have used in the past is called Business Plan Pro...very nice....I think you can get a free trial off the web somewhere..try download.com

Perhaps you can even try the Canadian business plan tool and just print if off and use it..?...Here is the link.... (http://www.cbsc.org/ibp/)

rodfather
02-20-2005, 03:32 PM

Thanks for the help!!!!

Send me your email address to rspronck@aol.com and I will send you my business plan template.

LB1234
02-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Visit a bookstore and for less than 50 bucks you can pick up a book that will help you write a business plan. Your local library should have this as well.

Team Gopher
02-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Hi Kgrebs,

Here is a post (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=1206) that might be helpful.