PDA

View Full Version : needs quick look

grass disaster
02-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Greg,

I was wondering if you are interested in having me mow your town homes and the lonsdale lumber yard in lonsdale again this year?

Last year I talked with Wayne Bakee(SP). It sounds like he was very pleased with my work and wants me to mow for him in the spring. If I am correct he will be under their own association this year.

Your business is greatly appreciated if you want you can also give me a call. Thanks again

Ryan

does this look good to you guyz?

pjslawncare/landscap
02-20-2005, 02:39 PM
Greg,

I was wondering if you are interested in having me mow your town homes and the lonsdale lumber yard in lonsdale again this year?

Last year I talked with Wayne Bakee(SP). It sounds like he was very pleased with my work and wants me to mow for him in the spring. If I am correct he will be under their own association this year.

Your business is greatly appreciated if you want you can also give me a call. Thanks again

Ryan

does this look good to you guyz?

Greg, Thank you for using our services in the 2004 season. We are happy to provide your grounds with the highest standards you can expect from our growing company.This is why your continued patronage is very important to us.
I would be very pleased to serve your grounds again this comming season as well. You can rest assured that you will receive the high level of service you come to expect from my company. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have requarding this matter.
Sincerely,

Ryan, Feel free to use any part you like if you want to certique your letter.