PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about this mower??

Mikefla1
02-20-2005, 05:40 PM
I have a small lawn service. Well i wanted a 36inch walkbehind to get into some back yards with. I called my dealer and he told me I have a used one. Well i went up there and the mower is called a Bridges, it's got a 12.5 kaw on it and the same gear box as my Exmark. So i tried it out and its run great and cuts nice he said i'll take 500.00 so i bought it. The problem is I can't find any info on this mower. Can anyone help me?? Thank you, Mike

traman
02-20-2005, 05:57 PM
try them http://murray-bridge.com/bridgelawnmowers/

Tvov
02-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Considering how similar most walkbehinds are, you should be able to match parts from any dealer or online if you need to. You probably don't need the actual manufacturer's info for spare parts.

Mikefla1
02-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Well the mower is made by Black Rock Manufacturing. They are in Louisville Kentucky. But i was told they closed down.

Mowingman
02-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Blackrock had some affiliation with Landscaper Supply. They are the same mower. Also, Havener Enterprises/ Bradley mowers and now Redhawk mowers are clones of the Blackrock/Landscaper supply mowers. Currently I believe they are built in China.
They all seemed to use commonly avail. engines and transmissions. Pretty cheap built, but I believe some folks had good luck with them.

Mikefla1
02-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Sorry about that Tvov i musta replied right as you posted that. My buddy said the same thing that I should be able to get the parts easy. I was just kinda wondering the back ground on it.Thank Mowingman If you stand off from a distance and look at the Bridges and My Exmark they look identical.
Thanks for all the info on this mower. take care everyone Mike