PDA

View Full Version : Seat Covers and floor mats

Fishin LCO
02-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Well I finally bought a new truck and would like to keep the inside as new as possible. I am thinking seat covers and floor mats are a must. Does any body highly recommend a certain brand? Does anybody have experience with the neoprene seat covers? Thanks for the help.

CC

jimslawns
02-22-2005, 05:18 PM
I use the seat covers from cabellas, the nylon ones, they are very reasonable in cost and work great, plus I just throw them in the washer every now and then. I would say it was my best investment for my truck so far. For floor mats I have the formed plastic ones....and I can't remember their name, they have a lip on them so stuff doesn't get into your carpet.

bigshoe
02-22-2005, 06:38 PM
Here is a link for floor mats, I personally have never bought from them but have seen there ads in Car and Driver for the longest time. I am thinking about getting some for the wife's new F150 super crew.

http://www.weathertech.com/

Planet Landscaping
02-22-2005, 07:09 PM
Marathon seat covers are super. We have them on all trucks. :cool2:

FERT-TEK
02-22-2005, 07:16 PM
catch all floor mats, they are made of moulded rubber that matches your floors countou and have color matched carpeting for each manufacturer. I believe you can also buy them without the carpet. When they get dirty I just hose them off, brush them down, hose them off again and leave them outside overnight to dry.