PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

dsaldivar
02-22-2005, 07:47 PM
To all,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their contrbutions (good and bad) on this site. It has been an invaluable tool for me in my attempt to build my business. Without a lot of you even knowing I have used some of your advice and suggestions and for the most part proven to have been successful and added value to my company. For this, I'm committed to do my best to share experiences and suggestions that hopefully benefits you.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone.

Danny

Wells
02-22-2005, 08:11 PM
What part of SLC are you in Danny?

Lux Lawn
02-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Danny good luck with your business hope you have a good season.

dsaldivar
02-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Hi Wells,
From Salt Lake City,
Nice to see another landscape business from SLC frequents this site. Guess that would make us neighbors and competitors. No worry, plenty of work to go around. I have a good friend of mine who also owns a landscape company in the area. Ever hear of All Season?
Anyway, wish u WELL on the up-coming season.

Smithers
02-23-2005, 12:16 AM
To all,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their contrbutions (good and bad) on this site. It has been an invaluable tool for me in my attempt to build my business. Without a lot of you even knowing I have used some of your advice and suggestions and for the most part proven to have been successful and added value to my company. For this, I'm committed to do my best to share experiences and suggestions that hopefully benefits you.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone.

Danny
ditto......i have meaning to say this for a long time now.

cdawg12
02-23-2005, 02:11 PM
hi Danny,
What part of slc are you from? I am with you. Without this site and the cool people on it, I don't know where my business would be. The slc people on this site have helped me out a bunch! thanks!
chris