PDA

View Full Version : Clean-up Pricing?????

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
02-24-2005, 08:08 AM
how do you guys do your pricing for clean-up jobs? is it by the hour or by the size of the yard, or by the work you need to do. i haven't done much pricing for clean-ups and it's that time of year. any help would be great. thanks bill

SodKing
02-24-2005, 08:40 AM
Bill,

Around here most spring cleanup pricing is by the hour plus mulch. I use a combination of methods, we are trying to get all estimating into unit structure. It really depends on what you are doing for the spring cleanup. If you are just cleaning the beds and mulching, you can do very well with a price per yard of mulch installed. That being said you will need to charge seperately for sand removal, dethatching, cuting, edging, etc...

I tried to PM you but it would not go through. If you could PM me your phone # so we can get together.

Erik

joeycats
02-24-2005, 09:08 AM
I am in the same boat. I am trying to figure out a pricing plan for the upcoming spring cleanup season. I am solo in my operation for now but I anticipate hiring some help if I cannot handle the work. The help would be at around 7.50 an hour.

What are the proper steps to take in preparing an estimate for spring cleanups?? Any info would be greatly appreciated 'fellas! Thanks again

joeycats
02-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Also in my area the price of mulch picked up by me was $25 a yard. That is sure to increase this year. The new price lists come out next week

ACE LANDSCAPING, L.L.C.
02-24-2005, 09:33 AM
hey erik i just sent you a pm. let me know if you get it.

also does anyone know about prices for backhoes? we're thinking about buying one and don't know much about good prices.