PDA

View Full Version : Where to get dump truck cover?

MudslinginFX4
02-24-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a cover for my f350 dump truck. I am looking for a manual cover to pull over the 12 foot bed when we are carrying mulch, dirt, or other things that tend to fly out easily onto cars behind us. Attached is a picture of what I am looking for, but on a larger truck. If anyone knows of a place to order them online, and a good price to pay please let me know. Thanks.

treedoc1
02-24-2005, 04:19 PM
www.pioneercoverall.com

mdb landscaping
02-24-2005, 05:07 PM
www.rollrite.com

Smalltimer1
02-25-2005, 12:12 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a cover for my f350 dump truck. I am looking for a manual cover to pull over the 12 foot bed when we are carrying mulch, dirt, or other things that tend to fly out easily onto cars behind us. Attached is a picture of what I am looking for, but on a larger truck. If anyone knows of a place to order them online, and a good price to pay please let me know. Thanks.

Have you tried Agri-Supply off 70 in Garner? They usually have that kind of stuff.

Northern Tool off New Bern Ave. also might have one.

Tractor Supply Co. in Knightdale also might be worth a try.

MudslinginFX4
02-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Have you tried Agri-Supply off 70 in Garner? They usually have that kind of stuff.

Northern Tool off New Bern Ave. also might have one.

Tractor Supply Co. in Knightdale also might be worth a try.

All 3 of those are great ideas Smalltimer1, sometimes I overlook the best places for things like that. I was actually at Agri-Supply last week, I love that place! Thanks

Smalltimer1
02-25-2005, 01:50 PM
All 3 of those are great ideas Smalltimer1, sometimes I overlook the best places for things like that. I was actually at Agri-Supply last week, I love that place! Thanks

Yeah I was at ASC yesterday morning. They are pretty good for stuff like that though.