PDA

View Full Version : I need some ideas for a spring/summer flyer

MR Services
02-24-2005, 04:25 PM
I was wandering if anyone knew of a site or way i could get or make some ideas for a new spring/summer flyer. I started my business with a good friend of mine in the fall. We went door to door and passed out 1500 flyers and got 25 jobs. So, I figured we'd continue with the fliers. So if anyone can give me some ideas or help we would greatly appriciate it.

twins_lawn_care
02-24-2005, 04:48 PM
if you do a search you can come up with quite a few examples.
Also, one of the sponsors here "Gopher" (see link on top) has a site where you can get templates and alter them to fit your company.
I have been personally messing around with some postcards on my own lately, and if you are creative at all, I'd recommend that. Been using microsoft publisher, and just self teaching myself some of the stuff. Send me a PM if you want me to send you some examples. If you send some of your company info too, I'll try to draft something up for you to look at.
good luck this year in the biz!

Watkinslawnservice
02-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Sounds like you were pretty successfull with what you had. Why not just keep using them? If you are looking for just a simple flyer I made mine on my Word perfect program. If you are looking for more artistic, full color with picture type of a think I can't help you but I am sure that someone here can. Also I think there might be samples of peoples flyers on this site. Maybe in the elements of business forum. Good luck.

Dave

P.S. If any one else would like to give thier opinions on my simple flyer I would welcome all imput, good or bad. I am going to get 2000 copies to start out with at a copy place for 4 1/2 cents each on colored paper. Cheapest I could find. Is that a good price? Thanks.