PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the Logos?

Skookum
02-05-2001, 03:52 PM
Just curious about the logos Chuck requested? I know I sent in a few dozen or so.

Administrator
02-05-2001, 08:42 PM
Im in search of a company that will trade t-shirst & business cards for sponsorship. ;)

When I get a chance I will upload some of my favorite choices and let you guys help pick one.

Thanks!

Skookum
02-06-2001, 03:56 AM
Chuck,

I have called my local embroidery shop 5 times now. I was told the owner or sales manager would call me back. No one has yet. I am sorry, I really know they could do a grand job for you, but it seems they are not interested.

Their LOSS, Maybe we could all e-mail them and let them know of all the missed sales! 2000 Lawnsite e-mails, WOW they would be calling ya, begging for a chance at a few shirts.

I'll call another place for ya on the business cards. They are a real good print shop. Maybe they might be interested in some work from the web.

[Edited by Skookum on 02-06-2001 at 03:02 AM]

Skookum
02-07-2001, 03:23 PM
Chuck,

My embroidery shop called me today. The gentlemans name is Jerry and the name of his company is Freckles Graphics. Jerry is going to stop in and look at the site and contact you. He seems to be interested in your trade for advertising.

Hope it works out for ya.