PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Trailer Help

jtkplc
03-05-2005, 12:45 PM
I need a longer trailer this year and I want to get something 18 or 20 feet. The place I have been buying them in Albion, Michigan has gone out of business. They sell Gold Star trailers. I don't know of many places around here (central michigan) that sells that big of trailer. Do you guys know of any around here, maybe a 50 mile radius?

procut
03-05-2005, 03:20 PM
I also bought a trailer from that Gold Star dealer in Albion. I was going to go back their this spring and buy another one, but like you said they have gone out of business. I found a place in Edmore that sells very similar trailers for similar prices. As a matter of fact i'm going up their next week to buy a trailer, I already called them. Maybe you could try their, its called USA Trailer sales. They have several locations throughout MI, they advetise every week in Michigan Auto & RV, look for their ad in there.

Tscape
03-05-2005, 04:42 PM
I need a longer trailer this year and I want to get something 18 or 20 feet. The place I have been buying them in Albion, Michigan has gone out of business. They sell Gold Star trailers. I don't know of many places around here (central michigan) that sells that big of trailer. Do you guys know of any around here, maybe a 50 mile radius?

There is DR trailer on US23 by Milan. He just moved there from 94 in Chelsea. I bought my enclosed trailer from him last year for what I think was a great price.

jtkplc
03-08-2005, 12:49 AM
There is DR trailer on US23 by Milan. He just moved there from 94 in Chelsea. I bought my enclosed trailer from him last year for what I think was a great price.

Do you have an address or anything I can find this place better by? Is it right off the highway like it was in Chelsea? I went and looked at that place when they were near Chelsea.

green814
03-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Do you have an address or anything I can find this place better by? Is it right off the highway like it was in Chelsea? I went and looked at that place when they were near Chelsea.
They are at exit 25 on US 23,(734)439-1441.
Chris

jtkplc
03-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Thanks alot for your help