PDA

View Full Version : my "TOYS"

vntgrcr
03-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Here are couple of pics of my current toys. We are working on a old 1800's mansion that is being restored. Currently reducing the grade around the whole building by almost 2ft using the Bobcat excavator and the new CAT 257 MTL. What a mess, and a little

fun! check this link for other pictures. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=97713&page=3&pp=10

David

John P.
03-08-2005, 10:36 PM
how do you like the cat

vntgrcr
03-10-2005, 05:53 AM
how do you like the catThe machine is unbelievable. I have only used it for 1 day so far, but the conditions were awful and it sailed right through the mud and up snowy hills without hesitating. I am anxious to do some serious grading once we get a thaw of some sort. A balmy 17 degrees here this morning. Will it ever end......................

cooksjr537
03-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Is the 257 Cat have an enclosed cab?

AL Inc
03-11-2005, 08:09 PM
I told you that you would love the Cat! :drinkup: Good luck with it!

vntgrcr
03-11-2005, 10:14 PM
It only get's better! Had snow today, hooked up my plow from my old Bobcat, changed a couple of Hyd. fittings and this thing pushes snow like there is no tomorrow. Yes it does have a enclosed cab w/ heat and AC. But today it almost became an open cab! My guy and I were hooking up the plow for the first time and I went into the shop to get a tool, came out to see him in the cab, door open and him raising the arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I yelled to stop but not before he tweaked the hinges. Luckily, nothing happened to the door, we took the hinges off and rebent them and it actually closes better than before. Close call.($$).
ALInc, you weren' t the only one to tell me I would love it and you were all right. Thanks
David

Lawnworks
03-12-2005, 01:14 AM
damn! I bet that dude almost got fired.