PDA

View Full Version : 36" Exmark turf tracer Hp and proslide...Will this set up work for me?

SouthernYankee
03-09-2005, 04:09 PM
I was looking at getting a 36" turf tracer hp, and I was thinking about getting a proslide sulky. The turf tracer has a 15 kawi and I was wondering if this is will be enough power to pull me around. I weigh 250lbs.

I am only interested in the 36".

what about the proslide? What does everyone thing that has used one?

KrisD
03-09-2005, 10:19 PM
I have exactly what you are talking about. It seems to pull me (200lbs.) around fine. It does want to pop wheelies. I think you can add weight to the front to help, but you can probablly control it with practice. We ran the proslide for about half a season last year. The guys really liked it. It did break a couple of sprinkler heads though.

AustinPro
03-10-2005, 10:40 AM
I also had that exact set-up last year. You're going to have to add a lot of weight to the front end at your weight. I weigh 215 and had to add about 20 pounds or the mower would pop a wheelie every time I started moving forward. And if there were any hills, forget it. But on flat ground with the added weight it was great. You're just going to have to try it to see how it works for you.

yard sloth
03-31-2005, 04:30 PM
I have exactly what you are talking about..... It did break a couple of sprinkler heads though.

would the 36" turf tracer snag the sprinkler heads easier than other WB's like scag? have any of you tthp 36" owner had scalping problems, with only one guage wheel on the deck?

jtkplc
03-31-2005, 05:26 PM
I have a gravely hydro 36" walkbehind w/ a proslide and it pulls by dad (230lbs.) around just fine