PDA

View Full Version : Guaranteed Savings Program

kaufmaninc
03-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Would you ever market yourself with a "Guaranteed Savings Program". I'm going to throw this out, not saying anything about what direction I want this to go. As the thread progresses, I'll streamline as to what I'm thinking about on this.

lawnman_scott
03-09-2005, 06:43 PM
from what i know now, no.

kaufmaninc
03-09-2005, 06:56 PM
That's why I didn't give more info. I just want whatever feedback for a few posts.

Mo Green
03-09-2005, 08:33 PM
What are you guaranteeing the customer will save?

bushtrimmer
03-09-2005, 08:35 PM
you a scrub or something? LOL

kaufmaninc
03-10-2005, 08:37 AM
What are you guaranteeing the customer will save?

I like that MoGreen. Still won't expound but it could be money they personally spend doing it themselves, money they spend hiring some, it could be personal time that is lost by doing it themselves. Many ways to spin this so hopefully this will get the juices flowing.

Mo Green
03-10-2005, 11:02 AM
I like that MoGreen. Still won't expound but it could be money they personally spend doing it themselves, money they spend hiring some, it could be personal time that is lost by doing it themselves. Many ways to spin this so hopefully this will get the juices flowing.
To compare, you first have to come up with some baseline numbers. How are you going to put a price on someone else's time and money spent? Monetary savings are relative. It all depends on what someone else considers to be a good saving.

mastercare
03-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Sounds like a way to guarantee yourself the lowest possible income for the amount of time you spend...

How about this:

Best value guarantee!

This says that for what they're getting, they get the best price. It doesn't sya you're the cheapest guy out there....it says they're getting an outstanding service for what they're paying....that way you avoid some of the low-cost shoppers. You'd need to work more on it...but I think its a better image than: The cheapest price and quality out there.

Food for thought.

Mo Green
03-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Best Value Guarantee??????? According to whom?????

That is no different than "Guaranteed savings" if you really want to get down to it. As I stated before, value and savings are relative terms. It depends on who you ask as to what a person feels is a value or a savings.

Mo Green
03-11-2005, 07:54 AM
Hey.....Kaufmaniac, your thread is dying.